 Publishing / 3180
Re: Brickshelf Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 22:55:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
I looked around Brickshelf for some help on this, but couldnt' find any.  Is
there anyway to do mass upload of files to Brickshelf?  FTP maybe?

Yes. Make a zip of the images you want in the folder and upload that zip.
Brickshelf will unravel it into the original images and discard the zip.

This works best if the total file size is under 10M.

you can upload multiple zips into the same folder, it's additive.

Hope that helps.

XFUT .publish