 Publishing / 3132
    Re: Bram's LEGO Site is now accepting links! —William R. Ward
   (...) Would you consider text links? --Bill. (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)

        RE: Bram's LEGO Site is now accepting links! —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Like I told Zhengrong, that won't really work. Does your site have a name or logo you could use? Maybe a flagship MOC? If you can't get anything to look nice, email me a photo to work with, and I'll see what I can throw together. --Bram Bram (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)