 Publishing / 3119
    Re: Brickshelf login problems —Kevin Loch
   When you click the upload link, it shows you the upload page where you select the file to upload right? KL (...) authentication. (...) undesirable. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf login problems —Jim Schifeling
     Nope, it goes back (as soon as I hit upload) to my main gallery page but without any logged-in functions. If I refresh, it still has me logged out. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Brickshelf login problems —John Rudy
     I too, for what it's worth, am having this same problem as Jim described. Been since, mmmm, late December. IE won't keep me signed in. Only happens with Brickshelf. -John Rudy (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)

         Re: Brickshelf login problems —Scott E. Thomas
     Same here. I can't upload pictures from my computer, but can upload from my sister's computer. I logged out from her computer but it still won't allow me to upload from my computer. Scott Member 718 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf login problems —Tim Tosino
   Hi Kevin, I have the same problem after I login it shows my my gallery but in the upper right hand corner I only see Sign in and there's *NO* Upload link. could it be that I logged into my account at school and the cookie is stored on that computer? (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)