 Publishing / 3058
    Re: Problems with website publishing —Allan Bedford
   (...) Curt, you mentioned that the 'homepage' file must be called index.html or index.htm. I guess my first thought would be to check and see what name you saved you file as, when working in Front Page. Second, you mentioned that you were unable to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Problems with website publishing —Curt Tigges
   (...) I did have a page saved as index.htm, but now that mention it, I don't know if it was my home page. How do you set a page to be the home page using FrontPage? (...) Well, I wasn't very clear when I said that. What I meant was that when (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.publish)