 Publishing / 3019
Re: Personal Domains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:14:37 GMT

In lugnet.publish (and 1 other group), Rick Hallman wrote:
I am looking for information on personal domains. a yourname.org to be • more
precise. It needs 3-5 email addresses and a good size (10-50MB)of • storage.
Also under 50 bucks/year. does this exist?

we use superb.net for peeron.com - might be a bit of an overkill for you,
but they do have smaller plans than ours...

HTH

Dan