 Publishing / 2983
2982  |  2984
Subject:
Confederation of Planets releases ISSCV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:17:57 GMT

For years you have heard about the Endo/Exo-Atmospheric InterSteller Space
Cargo Vehicle, nicknamed the ISSCV for short. Also for years, the
Confederation has kept the technical data for the ISSCV a secret too...
until now. The Confederation of Planets is pleased to announce, the ISSCV!!!

http://confed.8m.com/ships/isscv.htm

Rick Hallman