 Publishing / 2965
    Re: www.fibblesnork.com still active? —Paul Ferguson
   (...) Apparently lots has moved or gone off-line. A couple of weeks ago I made a post that the random set name generator, formerly at (URL) was no longer there, but didn't get any response. At that point, other Fibblesnork content was still active. (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: www.fibblesnork.com still active? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, if indeed some of this content has gone offline, that's too bad, but understandable. Todd has been providing it to the community for years, at his own expense, and no one can expect a free thing to last forever. I'm just glad (and very (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.publish)