 Publishing / 2958
2957  |  2959
Subject:
Reliable Web Host
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:27:14 GMT

Can anyone suggest a good, reliable web host, please?

My site does about 1 GB of "business" per month, which is about 4 times the
traffic I'm allowed by Texas.net. So, I'm tired of watching the web monitor
and ordering extra capacity.

I guess having a Lego-related website is not the best thing as far as
bandwidth goes, considering it's all pictures :) Brickshelf's bandwidth must
be amazing.

thanks,
T. J.