 Publishing / 2956
    Annoying change to honesty.com counters —Brad Hamilton
   Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just tried to add another honesty.com counter to one of my web pages and noticed that this service has been taken over by andale.com. I noticed that my existing counters still work, but I can't seem to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)