 Publishing / 2933
  Re: Greatest Hits page

(...) Nope, the folder views indicates only the number of times that folder page has been viewed. The files have their own view counters that do not affect the folder views in any way. KL (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Greatest Hits page

(...) O.K. So "Or are we seeing the actual times the individual 'view' (folder, file, page)" was a correct answer instead, right? So check me on this (sorry to bug, but I'm *confused*): The hierarchy of BrickShelf pages goes from left to right/top (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Greatest Hits page

(...) Yes, in other words, if you access "gallery.cgi?f=xxxx" then folder xxxx get s on more hit. If you access "gallery.cgi?i=xxxx" then file yyyy gets one more hit. Also if you access "gallery.cgi?m=asdfasf" then user "asdfasdf" gets one more hit. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Greatest Hits page

(...) Clear as a pint of room-temperature Guinness in a pitch-black pub at midnight, thankyouverymuch. My head hurts now, so I'm just gonna' go look at the purtyful pictures on BrickShelf, rock slowly in my chair, and hum quietly to myself. Matt 8?) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Greatest Hits page

(...) more (...) here's (...) Awww, shucks. I say go ahead and do it ;) In any case, thanks again for all of your hard work, Kevin. -s (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Greatest Hits page

[snip] (...) ?!?!?!?... Uhm, Kevin? How did I get more hits than Mladen and Bram? They've got way cooler stuff than I do... Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)

  RE: Greatest Hits page

(...) Because those hits only count the hits to that one page (gallery.cgi?m=XXXX). If someone clicked on a more specific link to a folder or image, the hit doesn't get tallied in the user totals, just in that folder or image total. Perhaps Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.publish)