 Publishing / 2921
Re: If I could write a press release...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 05:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Erik Olson writes:
Help! I need to write a "press release" for BrickDraw3D. I've read a lot of
stupid press releases in my time, but I can't recall any good ones, except
maybe for Toy Fair 99. ("Pigs Will Fly")

Does anybody know of a quick fix for acute lack of marketing ability? Is
there a nifty green booklet I could read?

Then there's the matter of the T-shirt.... I'm gluing decals to somebody
else's geeky T-shirt... gotta have T-shirt...

-Erik
working on websites... crunch crunch... I also have HTML anxiety...

Dude! This is my bag! E-mail me what you want to do...

Matt