 Publishing / 2811
  hits vs files vs pageviews

riddle me this, o' publish gurus :) what do you consider a "hit" for bragging rights? pageviews or files downloaded or requests? Just curious - I'm leaning twards pageviews, (with sessions a very important statistic as well), but wondered what (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: hits vs files vs pageviews

(...) I go by visits (sessions), not pageviews (which I consider an important statistic as well) Exactly opposite what you were leaning toward... :) Cheers, --Ryan (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)