 Publishing / 2792
    html on Brickshelf? —Russell Clark
   This question is directed towards Kevin Loch. Several people, myself included, post .txt files to accompany images. Is it possible to post a .html file instead of a .txt file? The reason I ask is for formatting of the text. Russell (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: html on Brickshelf? —Adrian Drake
   (...) If he starts allowing html, then it's no longer an image database, and it's become a web server. I'd suggest that if you're that concerned about your text format, either do it as a word document, or create a web page somewhere else (perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: html on Brickshelf? —Russell Clark
   (...) I hadn't thought of it that way. But don't get me wrong. I wasn't planning on putting the images in the html file, just the text that would go along with it. If I wanted to put text AND images, I'd use my web site for that. Russell (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.publish)