 Publishing / 2783
2782  |  2784
Subject:
A few FTX questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 00:03:44 GMT

Hey Todd,

A few FTX questions, no rush about this, I'm just curious.

A while back I remember you said there's no way of finding FTX docs you
created and forgot their names.

Does that imply that without a link, there is no way of knowing if a page
exists? Is that true even for you, as an admin? (i.e. can *you* see all the
FTX pages that are put up anywhere on lugnet, or not?)

If even you can't look for pages, this might lead to a (potential) problem
(or maybe it's not a problem at all). Members can host pages that are
totally non-lego related. This could be a problem, I suppose, if people host
inappropriate material on lugnet. I don't think anyone *would*, but it
occured to me that someone *could*.

Any thoughts? Or, did something change since then, that allows you to look
for all the files in a certain directory?

TIA
-Shiri