 Publishing / 2755
2754  |  2756
Subject:
Brickshelf swallowing my *thumb.gif files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:35:46 GMT

Kevin,

I've tried uploading a bunch of image files, some of which are thumbnail
files with the filename pattern *thumb.gif .  The other images load fine,
but no matter how I upload the *thumb.gif files -- in a ZIP or individually
-- they never show up in my Brickshelf space.  Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
- jsproat