 Publishing / 2719
  New personal web site

Hello, My name is Olivier, and this is my first post, even though I have been reading the newsgroup for a while now. Well, I just placed my new Lego® website online. Before I tell you where it is, two things: - the site is brand new and will be (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.technic)