 Publishing / 2692
2691  |  2693
Subject:
SWAT Needs YOUR Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 04:20:03 GMT

     Hello everyone. As you might know, I am thinking purchasing my website
it's own domain name! I am very excited about this matter, but I have one
problem, I don't know what to call it! I tried www.swat.com and .net and
.org, but low and behold, they were all taken. My newest idea is
www.swatonline.org  Now, this is were YOU (yes, I am talking directly to
YOU) come in. I need your help deciding on a new domain name, so if you have
any ideas, please post them. I have a few requirements though:

1) Has something to do with SWAT or Lego

2) Does NOT contain the word "Lego" in it.

3) It is less than 10 characters (so people can remember it easier)

4) It has to be available for me to register (nobody else has it)

So, if you have any ideas at all, your help will be extremely appreciated.
Or, if you like my idea of www.swatonline.org, please tell me so. If I
decide to use one of your ideas, I will give you the credit you deserve on
my site for helping out SWAT when it was in need. Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego