 Publishing / 2684
Re: Every Magazine Scans are now online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:40:18 GMT

I am glad that you like it, i am not too sure about my logo

As with the mags, you will like to read them

BTW for other people, this will be a great place to lots of MOC's - but not
mine, some are really good for the young people of them times.  Lots of good
models

Keep an eye out

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

"daan bargerbos" <daan@debarg.myweb.nl> wrote in message
Looks very nice, Michael. Keep up this work! I've bookmarked your adress • and
am looking forward to the browsable edition. Sure want to know what's • inside
all this wonderful magazines. Here in Holland we don't have this kind of
magazines, although there used to be a 'LEGO krant' (LEGO newspaper). • Maybe
it's an idea to include thes magazines as well someday?

Daan Bargerbos

In lugnet.announce, Michael Edwards writes:
Above says it all - Just opened on 19:00 GMT 13th Jan 2001

www.lugmag.co.uk

Note

There may be missing scans that I don't know of or its not display please
let me know, and I will update the archive

Also, full indexing will come soon, with full browse-able magazine for
viewing, some are ready.

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

www.lugmag.co.uk - the complete online Lego Magazine website.

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
               www.technic-uk.co.uk