 Publishing / 2506
    Re: Look what I found in the comics section! —Tobias Möller
   Do you need permission to put those things online? I thoguht that writing "Copyright ####### 19nn" was enough, but I'm not an expert. AFAIK, all the scans of lego sets/catalogues have been published without asking TLC first, right? Funny comic, BTW! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Look what I found in the comics section! —Frank Filz
   (...) Yes. Not doing so is stealing. (...) Nope. All that does is identify who the copyright owner is. These days, such a notice is not required to assert copyright ownership. (...) Well, I think people may have tried to ask. They are being put on (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.debate)