 Publishing / 2502
  Re: Look what I found in the comics section!

(...) Umm actually I don't have permission at all; I merely took a picture of it and posted it on brickshelf. Please tell me what action to take - whether I should get rid of it immediately, include some sort of disclaimer, or whatever! I don't want (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.publish)

  (canceled)

  Re: Look what I found in the comics section!

(...) I dunno, do what you think is the right thing. (IANAL.) (...) KFS = King Features Syndicate DFC = Dysfunctional Family Circus (...) WOW! Excellent! :) --Todd (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.publish)