 Publishing / 2424
2423  |  2425
Subject:
Update & Java Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 03:20:39 GMT

I completely re-vamped my site (http://members.aol.com/swatlego) about 10 days
ago. I think the design turned out very well. Yesterday, I added a line of
java that put a random picture (out of 7) in the top right corner everytime
you go to the page no matter if you re-load or not. I have one question
though: When I put in this code, it left a space (1/2 a cm) between the tan
area at the top and where the blue area starts. When I take out the script,
the space dissappears. Can any help me on how to fix it? I know it is not too
noticeable, but I'd rather it not be there. Thanks in advance for anyone who
may be able to help!

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego