 Publishing / 2422
  Scriipting Question

I've got my personal web site ((URL) is only very marginally Lego related -- I've got a little Lego stuff on my site -- but I'm asking here because you guys seem to know things. :) I'm trying to figure out how to automate a daily "task" of mine. I'm (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Scriipting Question

well, the way I'd do it, if I cannot do anything serverside, is have a _client_ pull the pages, do the calcs, and upload the result back to the server to be served... then you can use a cron job, running perl (for instance).... Dan (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish)