 Publishing / 2360
2359  |  2361
Subject:
I Need Your Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 21:10:50 GMT

I am expirimenting on a new site desion for my webpage. I can't choose which
one I like better. This is where you come in. Here is my original site design:
http://members.aol.com/swatlego

and here is the new site design:
http://www.geocities.com/nickcrocco/test.html
(P.S.: The banner will not be in the corner as it is now)

Here is another site design:
http://members.aol.com/swatlego/test.html

Please tell me which of the three is your favorite. Thank you so much!!!

~Nick