 Publishing / 235
  Scans uploaded today (11/6/99)

Hey, whoever uploaded all those catalog scans today- Thanks! Everyone please read the updated README file. Particularly item #7. Anyone who wants to upload these for scans already online is welcome to do so. c81detr (1981 German train!) c86eu (1986 (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Scans uploaded today (11/6/99)

Hi, It's me. Sorry about half uploaded 98 mini catalog, (connection closed while I'm sleeping) but I'll make it complete this evening when I'm home (returned back from work). And stay tuned, I'll also upload 1998 summer and winter Turkish, New (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.publish)