 Publishing / 2253
    Two new Lego Photography tutorials posted —Michael Hopkins
   I have just uploaded to my web site two new tutorials on editing digital lego images in photoshop. There is also a new index page with camera comparisons and other photography info. The first new tutorial (tutorial 3) covers background image (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general) !

        Re: Two new Lego Photography tutorials posted —Pat Justison
     Wow! Very nice job on the site and the pictures. Pat J (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Two new Lego Photography tutorials posted —Todd Lehman
     (...) An instant classic! (...) What an understatement! :) --Todd (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

         Re: Two new Lego Photography tutorials posted —Michael Hopkins
     (...) Thanks Todd. That is high praise coming from someone who has already provided one of the greatest gifts to the community I can think of. If anyone thinks that any of the steps require elaboration, or are unclear, please let me know and I will (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Two new Lego Photography tutorials posted —Mark Sandlin
   I love the banner ad on your front page. :^D You better talk to the boys down in the AI department. Seems that your Recon VTOL was cruising around with no pilot. Wonder what it was taking pictures of? ;^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Two new Lego Photography tutorials posted —Michael Hopkins
   (...) Recon (...) pictures (...) Good Eye. I noticed that too, after I spent about 4 hours editing the images. The fix... the addition of the following paragraph to the description. "The AR4 can carry up to 3 crew, a pilot, and a navigator. It also (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)