 Publishing / 2250
    Looking for a good Web host? —Patrick Justison
   I'm looking for a new web host. I'm anticipating getting a DSL line soon and running a server from home, but I just don't want to wait that long. I would like to find a host that I can link my domain name to, that has little or no advertising and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Looking for a good Web host? —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) a (...) Personally I use www.compaqbiz.net for dial up and web hosting 15MB. They are my virtal server (I use my own registered domain name) plus 195 hours connection per month for $21.95. To me this is a good deal as most ISP's want to charge (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish)