 Publishing / 2205
Re: What's wrong with Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:29:55 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.publish, Rob Drechsel writes:
In lugnet.publish, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:
Hey-
So here I am, trying to please the dat-viewerless population and post my • ZOOT
Suit on Brickshelf, but every time I hit 'upload' I get an internal systems
error warning. Is anyone else having trouble, or is it something I'm doing?

-Jeremiah-

I tried to upload some pics of an aquazone sub, but I got the same internal
error message.
It works now, I just uploaded a picture of a caboose, right here:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=765 .
Alan

Nope. I still get the error.

-Jeremiah-