 Publishing / 220
Re: Lego background for web pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 21:41:05 GMT

"leggomylego" <leggomylego@hotmail.com> writes:
Hello,

I seem to remember Todd having a really cool Lego .bmp that you could download
and use as a background for web pages (giving proper credit of course).  I
can't seem to find it anymore.  Is it still available?

Eric

Close -- not .bmp files but .jpg files.  Here's the URL:

   http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/backgrounds/

--Todd

[followups set to lugnet.publish]