 Publishing / 2182
  Taking pictures of Lego

I've got a quick question (although feel free to drift the subject as much as you want): :-) What have people found to be the best material and color for use as a backdrop behind their Lego models for taking pictures? I've played with black, but it (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Taking pictures of Lego

Hi, I have used a large white poster board material and arranged the back so it slopes up to vertical behind the model ... This removes the wall edge in the pictures.. I dont have anything posted(yet) using this method but it solved the back wall (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Taking pictures of Lego

"John Morgan" <trees@utk.edu> wrote in message news:Fxq43K.Fp0@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) the (...) solved the (...) .... I (...) explained (...) vertical (...) aircraft but (...) I have posted pictures of this method on Brickshelf here: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Taking pictures of Lego

(...) They certainly did! On a related note, anyone have thoughts on what's the best color to use for those of us who plan on masking out the background and adding in something else (like a photo, or some such?) Dark colors don't contrast enough (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Taking pictures of Lego

(...) <Snip> (...) Well the film industry uses the "blue screen" behind things they are going to edit and place. as long as your model doesnt have blue bricks at the edges that might work. so you might try some of the muted colors of blue to avoid (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish)