 Publishing / 2165
Re: Grabbing the stuff after the ? in a URL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 02:08:33 GMT

Bram Lambrecht <braml@juno.com> wrote:
I got an introductory book to cgi and perl at the library, and I think

You *really* should get your hands on the llama and camel books from
O'Reilly -- they're definitely the best perl resources out there. But
failing that, there's a lot of good information on <http://www.perl.com>.
Even some tutorials on CGI:

  CGI Made Really Easy <http://www.jmarshall.com/easy/cgi/>
  Beginner's Guide to CGI Scripting with Perl <http://www.lies.com/begperl/>