 Publishing / 2161
  Re: Grabbing the stuff after the ? in a URL

(...) Cool. Will that work with any cgi-bin, or do you need to configure the server somehow? What do you actually have in terms of a database? Could I take a look at the source code for those scripts? Thanks! --Bram Bram (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Grabbing the stuff after the ? in a URL

(...) sure, I could email you the script - it's really simple... The backend if just a bunch of text files, one for each set. This can be done with any cgi, no special configuration to apache needed :) Email me if you want the source. :) Dan (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)