 Publishing / 2156
  Re: Grabbing the stuff after the ? in a URL

(...) I figured that much. Does this mean I could also just format it like this: /space/space.shtml?viper since I'll prolly only have the one variable? Could I also name the ssi file index.shtml and call it like this: /space/?viper Thanks for the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Grabbing the stuff after the ? in a URL

(...) That's the idea. Although it probably would be .cgi instead of .shtml. (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Grabbing the stuff after the ? in a URL

(...) yup, you could do that, easy... also (cooler, imo): /space/viper and have it call the "space" script with the viper arg :) Look at: (URL) it's subdirectories... :) Dan (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)