 Publishing / 2129
    Re: HTML for displaying an Image in a scrollable image box —James J. Trobaugh
   (...) Frank, I guess I should have worded the orginal question better, I didn't mean to say HTML only, but I think client side only would have been better worded. I realize that the current function isn't ASP. I should have been more clear, my bad. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: HTML for displaying an Image in a scrollable image box —Frank Buiting
   (...) [snipped a little] (...) Yup, that is basically it. Also fiddle a little with the iframe's style so it is not too obvious that the picture is inside a frame (no borders and no margins etc.)... I have used the 'function call in another (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: HTML for displaying an Image in a scrollable image box —James J. Trobaugh
   Frank, Just wanted to thank you for the insight on accessing functions in frame. That was the direction I needed. I was able call the function perfectly with the following syntax: document.frames("Ima...oomLevel); Also the look of the frame was (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)