 Publishing / 2127
  Re: HTML for displaying an Image in a scrollable image box

(...) Your sample looks like javascript, not HTML-only at all. I'm not saying that to be bitchy -- just a suggestion that you might have better luck asking in javascript forums. (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: HTML for displaying an Image in a scrollable image box

Your right Matt, I should have said Client side only, good call. jt (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish)