 Publishing / 2104
    Re: Web hosting —Rob Doucette
   Tripods CGI capability is a bit of joke. You're forced to use their specialized scripts and can't load your own PERL modules. -Rob. Franklin W. Cain wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Web hosting —Kyle Keppler
   (...) Are you sure? I could have sworn they say you can put your own scripts up. I'll have to check this out. I havent come up with a need for cgi yet but have been fidiling around with cgi's but havent done any yet. I am quite happy with tripod (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)