 Publishing / 2001
    Re: Digital Camera —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hey, I wasn't trying to police or anything of the sort. I was just trying to be helpful, sorry you don't view it that way. I guess I shouldn't try to help and direct people to places where they might find help - excuse me. -Shiri (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Digital Camera —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Oh, it was just a sarcastic response. Re-read your post. I felt my toes were just a -little- bit stepped-on when you called my posts "annoying." Next time you suggest someone move to a different topic, just leave the part where you call them (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Digital Camera —Matthew Miller
   (...) I don't think she called you annoying -- she said it can get annoying when something is excessively cross-posted. In fact, posting things to the right group is a basic point of netiquette. [Followup to .off-topic.debate, as the previous post (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.debate)