 Publishing / 200
199  |  201
Subject:
Instructions for Kevin Loch's server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 22:10:36 GMT

Today I went on a very successful Lego Hunt in Stockholm: The weather
was terrible, but I don't regret I went out in the snow. Four lagre bags
of mostly 70's Lego but also some 60's pre-ABS bricks in fair condition.
All for $125! Spent several hours sorting the find, with growing
excitement.
When the Christmas stuff is done, and things have settled down a little,
I may hold an auction... :)

Anyway, there were lots of instructions, too, and some aren't at Kevin
Loch's server, as far as I can see.

215  Homemaker Hospital
275  Homemaker Table and Chairs
294  Homemaker Hatch
328  Fabuland Moe the Mouse with Super-Cab
690  Shell Station
802  Pre-Technic gears - With box, looks complete :) :)
3634  Fabuland Charlie Crow
6011  Black Knight's Treasure Transport
8700  Expert Builder Power Pack (=4.5v motor) - This one is complete in
box :) :) :) ...with original batteries in it :( :( :(

It's a great job to scan and load those, is there any of them that don't
need to be uploaded?
Is it anyone who wants anything prioritated?

/Tore