 Publishing / 1953
Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 11:41:56 GMT

Kyle Keppler wrote:

Accually I did this and uninstalled it downloaded it again provided my mothers
name for the install program and it wouldn't let me use it!
Does that suck!

-kyle

If you do it something bad, at least do it nice, just not simply
cheat..:-)

Take a look at: astalavista.box.sk

Selçuk

Re: I need a *cheap* photo editing program