 Publishing / 1943
Re: 1000 hits to Kyle's Univese of Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 21:26:29 GMT

Sorry, I forgot to cross post this to the different groups! My Bad 8-)

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
http://hifiki.tripod.com

I am very happy to announce that my site, Kyle's Universe of Lego has had over
1000 hits! 8-)

In about an hour I will have up preview photos up for around 7 new models.
click the link below to go to the preview page
http://hifiki.tripod.com/preview.html

Right know this is very un-structured and messy, but it's just a preview page.
If you click there now and there is only a few things to see but in a hour or
two I will roll out 7 new models and 25 pics!

Please LMKWYT!!
             http://hifiki.tripod.com
Thanks in advance!

-kyle