 Publishing / 1896
    Re: Blacktron Website —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Not necessarily! After all, TLG did make a 6666 (the Town ambulance from '93-'94). (URL) according to Pause, 666 was also a little non-brick accoutrement (the Mercedes Sport, it tells me). (URL) we can say what we like about suburban (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.publish)