 Publishing / 1851
    Re: New Animation —Dan Boger
   (...) well, the camera used was a sony MVC-FD88 mounted on a tripod. The frames were assembled with mpeg_encoder (for the mpeg movies, on my end) and by an unnamed application (Chris?) for the avis on Chris' end. The filming took about 2-3 hours of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: New Animation —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Dan, actually I gave you quicktime movies(.mov) that were assembled with Quicktime Pro. I had tried a piece of shareware(AVI Constructor Kit???) to produce avi's that looked good, except for the banner it places in the middle of the frame(1). (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.publish)