 Publishing / 1824
  Franklin's Lego page (beta test) :-P~~~

Hi! I've sort-of got a Lego page up-and-running now. It's at "(URL) be kind; it's still in the "draft" stage. ;-) Thanks, Franklin Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) | (URL) OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES IS (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: Franklin's Lego page (beta test) :-P~~~

Hi Franklin, The way you enclosed your link messed up my email program so I couldn't link to it. It's best not to include quotes. It's safer to put it on a separate line too. An example to your site is as follows: (URL) I liked your various (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish)