 Publishing / 1768
  Re: Website

(...) Yep. I know exactly what you mean, though (although I haven't done any microfig scale stuff. I like the challenge of fitting a minifig into all my models...and recently I've also been interested in Miniland scale stuff--like the muscle cars I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha)