 Publishing / 1760
    Re: Website —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Vengeance Class Light Cruiser Forager Loader taF-122 "Avatar" Husky Class Gravity Tug/Repair Ship They're all very original and have great little details. It's a pity you decided to retire the Vigilis Class Light Destroyer. I guess capital (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Website —Karim Nassar
   (...) Good choices :) I really like the Vengeance too :) BTW, Although, as described in the last posting, the rendering was pretty much mindless, I personally *like* the rendering where the ship is in shadow... It's almost pictorial in effect... (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha)