 Publishing / 175
  Re: XOOM downside

(...) Well, there is a robot at the other end of the mailpipe... I today got a mail back from it with a very long and involved note about all the wonderful things it could do, if only it understood my mail. At the end, it said to unsubscribe, I (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: XOOM downside

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote (...) :) "We have a system. All we need to do now is to make it work" Moz (echoes of the current "men and emotions" thread in soc.feminism) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.publish)