 Publishing / 1645
  Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day

(...) Your kidding, right? (Shhh... be quiet, maybe he was and is now hoping for a way out...) Well, maybe a small donation, not for me mind you, for WAMALUG... No Larry, it wont cost you or anyone else anything to come down to D.C. to play with us (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: GATS pictures (and MPGs!), first day

(...) No, I'm not kidding. I'd be happy to bring you a picture of three crocs, either in their boxes or built... (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)