 Publishing / 1552
    Testing the music options on my page —Shiri Dori
   OK, here's a test of some music+non-music pages. Please LMK if they work. (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Testing the music options on my page —Jeff Stembel
     (...) Hi, Shiri. Everything works fine, but if you plan on implementing MIDI music, I'd suggest a format similar to what Nora Stevens did here: (URL) This is the best way, IMO, to implement MIDIs on a webpage. Jeff (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Testing the music options on my page —Ryan Dennett
     For me, both played automatically. I'm using Netscape 4.7 Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Testing the music options on my page —Larry Pieniazek
   I recommend never putting music (or animations, memo to self, why does my company web page violate this??) on your front page. Warn your readers before you launch any music as it can be quite disruptive to system resources, to the work environment (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)