 Publishing / 1542
1541  |  1543
Subject:
Linkware (was: Re: John stole my AAT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 20:44:29 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ralph Döring writes:
[...]
Pictures, dat-files etc on my webpage are free to use but I like Todds idea
(can´t remember where I read this) of "linkware": if you use it in any way
on your website, put a link to the site where you took it from. It´s for
free but you pay respect to its origin.

http://www.fibblesnork.com/linkware/

--Todd