 Publishing / 1451
  Best free homepage site?

Which free homepage site askes the least information from you? (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Best free homepage site?

I use www.freeservers.com... they give you 20MB free and I don't recall having too many personal questions... You can get a custom domain name free in several different acceptable domains... For example, one of mine is (URL) none of that (URL) :) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Best free homepage site?

I hyperlinked out to my reference to xyz.com... guess what... there IS an xyz.com and users pages are \~username\! Talk about a fluke! :) Dave (won't use xyz.com as a generic website address again!) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)