 Publishing / 1398
Re: NELUG 01/10/2000 is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 00:41:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote:

That's really not practical without redesigning the whole site.
After all, you don't really need captions for instructions :)

I would suggest Eric put some of them up on the NELUG site with
captions.

Ok.  Either way - I'd like to match names with faces on that one.  And
nice video work (well, when the camera wasn't looking at the ground ;)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne